Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quilling Class FUN!

Here at My Creative Clubhouse, we held our very first Quilling Class on Thursday, February 17th.  What a GREAT group of ladies we had, and I was so excited to get to play "STUDENT"!  It has been quite some time since I have played the student roll, and it was so nice. I got to enjoy everyone on a different level, wow, how rewarding that was!
Jean Templer, Chris Tetzlaff, Candy Schopp (teacher), Sheryl Pajewski, Barb Laubenstein & ME!

My hands at work, learning this wonderful craft!

Candy using the fringer (which we will learn at a future class)

Chris Tetzlaff, hard at work!

You, too, can still join in on the fun! Our next class will be held Thursday, March 24th.  You may choose between two different class times, either 11a-1p or 6p-8p.  This class is held once a month, and as our skills progress, we will be introducing the fringing tool, quilled paper flowers, and SO MUCH MORE! 

You will need to Pre-Pay, Pre-Register for the class which is $10.00.  You will also need to Pre-Pay for a class kit, which is $29.95 +tx.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me, Tammy Pinchard.  The phone number at My Creative Clubhouse is (262) 338-CLUB (2582).  Email: MyCreativeClubhouse@yahoo.com.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment