Thursday, February 24, 2011

BIG NEWS! Extending Hours at My Creative Clubhouse...

I am VERY excited to announce that beginning the week of March 21, 2011, I will be extending my hours at My Creative Clubhouse!!

That's right, MORE of what you have been asking for!  Beginning Tuesday, March 22nd, the hours at My Creative Clubhouse will be extended from the current hours of 5:30 pm - 9 pm, and I will begin opening at 10 am!  Yep, even MORE opportunity for you to "hang out" at "A Place to Create & Connect"!

So, beginning Monday, March 21st, the hours at My Creative Clubhouse will be as follows:

M, W, F  10 am - 6 pm
Tu & Th 10 am - 9 pm
Sat 10 am - 3 pm (Winter Hours, November thru May)
Sat 8 am - 3 pm (Farmer's Market Hours, June thru October)
SUNDAY-CLOSED

I hope that all of you are as excited as I am about this change, and I hope that you will be sure to take advantage of the additional hours I will be open! I look forward to seeing more of all of you.

Stay warm & healthy, Spring is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment