Thursday, February 24, 2011

March Scrap Class/Kit For Sale

MARCH scrap class is all created!  Below you will find the two page 12" x 12" layout designed for the March 2011 scrap class here at My Creative Clubhouse!  This class will be held Thursday, March 17th.  You may choose from two class times :  11am - 1 pm OR 6 pm - 8 pm.  The cost of this class is $15.00 per layout.  You will need to pre-register, pre-pay.  If you are not able to attend class, you may also purchase the pre-cut, pre-stamped pieces to assemble on your own.

A third option I offer is that you may purchase a completely assembled kit (minus your pictures and journaling) for $20.00 per kit.  Please allow me a few business days to assemble your kit for you.
Learn to create these paper flowers using the Close To My Heart 2" Scallop Punch, and the leaves with the Close To My Heart 1 1/4" Circle Punch!


Close up of the Memorabilia Envelope on this layout

Open Memorabilia Envelope
I hope to see you there!  This is such a fun layout to make, I am really looking forward to sharing it with all of you.  Please contact me with any questions. Phone (262) 338-CLUB (2582),

No comments:

Post a Comment