Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Scrap Class/Kit, "Bee Mine"

Wow, I can't believe it is February already...I have been very busy trying to get things really rocking at My Creative Clubhouse, having a baby shower for my oldest step daughter, and now welcoming our beautiful granddaughter, Isabella Marie!  Isabella is actually the focus of the February pages. I hope you all enjoy them!
"Bee Mine" 2 Page 12" x 12" Layout

Left Page

Right Page
This class will be held Thursday, February 10th, 11 am - 1 pm OR 6 pm - 8 pm.  If you would like to bring your pictures along to add to your pages during class, you will need (1) 4 1/2" circle (this can be cut during class), (2) 3" x 5", and (2) 3" x 4".  I did need to cut one of my pictures smaller, so your pages will not include the black swirl.

Not able to attend class?  You can purchase this kit to assemble on your own for the same price as taking the class, $15.00 per kit.  Not interested in putting these pages together yourself? I can complete the pages for you for $20.00 per kit. All you will need to do is add your pictures and your journaling.

Pre-Registration, Pre-Payment is required to reserve your space/kit.  Again, $15.00 per kit if you are attending class or wish to assemble on your own but cannot make it to class.  $20.00 if you would like a completed kit! 

Hope you all enjoy these pages as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment