Monday, August 24, 2009

Week of August 24th Schedule

TECHNIQUE OF THE WEEK- Cricut Basics

Monday- Open clubhouse time (open 10 am - 6 pm)
Tuesday- Cricut Basics 6 pm - 8 pm, Open clubhouse time (open 5:30 pm - 9 pm)
Wednesday- Evening Cardmaking Class 6 pm - 8 pm, Open clubhouse time (open 10 am - 9 pm***)
Thursday- Morning Cardmaking Class 10 am - Noon, Open clubhouse time (open 10 am - 4 pm***)
Friday-Open clubhouse time (open 10 am - 6 pm)
Saturday- FREE Make & Take 9 am - Noon, Open clubhouse time (Open 8 am - 3 pm)

Please note changes to Wednesday & Thursday hours this week. As many of you are aware, I have school-age children. I am a Mom before anything else, and therefore have re-arranged my schedule to accomodate my sons' activities. Please keep a close eye on the schedule as will change as the season progresses.

I appreciate your understanding as I balance being a business owner and mother, as both are important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment