Thursday, August 6, 2009

Technique Tuesday Becomes Technique of the WEEK!

Yes, you read that right! Technique Tuesday is NOW Technique of the WEEK! Due to some changes at My Creative Clubhouse, the technique will be offered Monday through Friday! I will have one table set up to accommodate the technique of the week.

Basically, due to the fact that I still need to help out at our family business, Auto Pro, the Tuesday hours of My Creative Clubhouse have changed to 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm. The technique class will be held Tuesday evenings 6 pm - 8 pm, BUT you may also come in throughout the week WHEN THERE ARE NOT OTHER CLASSES being held to receive instruction for the technique of the week! You will still need to Pre-Register & Pre-Pay just like always.
So, are you ready to see what the technique is for the week of Monday, August 10th through Friday, August 14th? The technique is "GHOSTING", and here is the project we will make:

I hope you are looking forward to learning this technique as much as I am to teach it! I really had fun making this card and know you will too, so hurry and reserve your spot! Hope to see you there!

1 comment: