Monday, August 3, 2009

It's A THANKS-A-BRATION!!

YOU DO SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE ELSE; LET CLOSE TO MY HEART DO SOMETHING
for you!

This August 3–17, place a minimum order of $100 and you not only get the
August Stamp of the Month, My Acrylix® It’s Your Day stamp set, for FREE, but
we’ll throw in a My Refl ections® Level 2 paper packet as well (a total retail
value of $35.90)! How about even more thanks? We’ll also cover the tax
and shipping/handling on the free products! Act fast, time is already
running out. This Thanks-a-bration only lasts until August 17!

See a full color brochure NOW .

You may contact me, Tammy Pinchard, your Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, or visit my website here. I am available to reach at 414-640-0412 at just about any time!

Stay tuned for MORE fabulous offerings from Close To My Heart! I am freshly returned from Leadership Convention in Long Beach, CA and EXTREMELY excited about what is up and coming! Be sure to stop back for more information.

Also, interested in seeing a TON of artwork for the August Stamp of the Month BEFORE you earn it for FREE? Be sure to check out this post: August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop where you can follow the blogs of 64 different talented CTMH Consultants and see how they have used the August Stamp of the Month to create wonderful artwork of all kinds! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment