Sunday, May 3, 2009

Opening Delayed by One Week!

Well, my intended opening day was Tuesday, May 5th. However, we decided to knock down a wall, rip out carpeting, lay new flooring, and that created more painting work.


So, unfortunately, it looks like my opening has been delayed about a week to Tuesday, May 12th. I promise it will be well worth the wait though!


Here is a sneak peek at the colors I have chosen to help inspire our creativity! The top is blush, the bottom, white daisy, and the accents are chocolate! My office is a calming sweet leaf, also with chocolate accents!


As we get more and more done, I get more and more excited about this! I cannot wait to share My Creative Clubhouse with all my creative friends!
This is a picture of the shelving unit that is being overhauled to hold my cardstock! Lane, my uncle and Lance are working hard to divide it off to fit my needs.
They, along with LucasJon, have been so awesome in helping me to get things done. We have put in a TON of hours, and are still not done.
Stay posted though! I am very excited to share my dream with others. We will have so much fun together!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell by your excitement this is going to be a rocking place to hang out! I am so happy that your dream is coming true and I cannot wait to see more!!
    Love ya girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete