Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Coming Along...........slowly...........


Well, here are some new pictures! It is coming along nicely, and I cannot WAIT to share my creative space with all of you! We are going to have a blast!
It is really looking GREAT, but I am patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for two electricians to get back to me with pricing because the lighting is HORRIBLE right now. And we all know, lighting is soooooo important!
So, I just wanted to share some new photos with
you, let you know I am working hard to get this together for ALL of us to enjoy! I am putting in long hours, but it will be so worth it in the long run. I know there will be many great memories made in My Creative Clubhouse! Not to mention all the great creations I'm sure will be made as well.

So, hang tight with me. You will not be disappointed (I hope). And, if you are, I am open to suggestions because I want this to be THE place to be for creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment