Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hope For Japan...Help the American Red Cross efforts in Japan

Give a little hope to Japan by pruchasing an exclusive stamp set for just $5.00...

Here at Close to My Heart, our hearts go out to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and like so many of you, we're eager to help.  And helping has never been easier!

During April, purchase the exclusive "Hope for Japan" A-size stamp set for the special price of only $5.00 (retail value $7.95) and Close to My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan.  This beautifully designed stap set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need.  You may click on the link below to see artwork and the flyer for this stamp set.

Hope For Japan 

You may order online from my website if you choose.  The item number is A1118.  If you would like, I will be placing a combined order for these stamp sets which will save you money on shipping.  Contact me at My Creative Clubhouse, (262) 338-CLUB (2582) if you would like to have your order combined with other.

This is a great cause, and a beautiful stamp set also.  Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to be included on this upcoming order!

No comments:

Post a Comment