Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FREE Make 'n Take Saturdays!

I normally do not give a sneak peek of the Saturday FREE Make 'n Takes! I guess for those of you that do not make it weekly, I wanted to give you a look at what you could be missing by not stopping by every Saturday morning to take advantage of the FREE Make 'n Takes that I have here at My Creative Clubhouse!

This coming Saturday, March 12th, 2011 from 10 am - 3 pm (or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) you can stop by and make your own adorable corner bookmark!



And what is that adorable corner bookmark on?  The Spring 2011 Close To My Heart Idea Book! If you haven't already gotten yours, you will want to pick one up! Not only is it loaded with great new products, but a WEALTH of artwork ideas, techniques, etc!

This bookmark is made with one of the new paper packets, Sophia.  I LOVE the bright spring/summer colors.  Hope to see you this Saturday so you too can take advantage of the WEEKLY FREE Make 'n Takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment