Monday, March 1, 2010

March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop Is Here!!

Wow, another month has flown by! Where, oh where does that time go? Yet another AMAZING blog hop is waiting for you with artwork from SO MANY talented Close To My Heart Consultants, you will not believe your eyes!

If you are coming from Brenda Harmless' blog, you are on the right track!

This month, we are featurning "A Little Everything" a set of 26 stamps! There were so many possibilities with this one, I cannot wait to see everyone's art!
I created a card using our a pattern from one of our "How-To" program books "Wishes". The pattern used was "On the Edge", page 53. I also used one of the NEW paper packs from the Spring 2010 Idea Book "You Rock". These colors are so vibrant! I just love them!

I also combined my Technique of the Week, "Decorated Pretties" into this card. Dual purpose! You know what they say, "work smarter, not harder!"
Items used to create this card:
D1408- A Little Everything My Acrylix Stamp Set
9033- Wishes How To Program "On the Edge" Pattern
X7122B- You Rock Level 2 Paper Pack
1244 or X5698- Goldrush Cardstock
1385 or X5686- White Daisy Cardstock
Z2123- Goldrush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2130- Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2137- Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2140- Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1215- Autumn Harvest Brad Assortment
X254- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
1771- Waterbrush
To continue along the hop, please hop on over to see what Traci Godbee has in store for you!

5 comments: