Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellie Scott!

This coming Saturday, Ellie Scott will be celebrating her birthday at My Creative Clubhouse! Ellie wanted a project that was an "Under the Sea" theme, and specifically wanted a whale and seahorse included. I had a GREAT time designing this, so I hope she and her guests have fun making these and taking them home!



I totally love the "pearl necklace" and the "gold coins" I added to the treasure chest! This was a LOT of fun to design. It is a dry erase, so the kids can write on these, and then wipe them off again!

I really enjoy the different birthday party projects I have been able to design for the birthday parties here!

Next month I have another birthday scheduled, so be watching for the Dog & Cat themed mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment