Thursday, April 28, 2011

May Beginner's Quilling Class

The My Creative Clubhouse May Beginner's Quilling Class is right around the corner!  The project shown here is a combination of the Technique of the Week (Masking) being taught for the week of Monday, May 23rd through Friday, May 27th AND the Beginner's Quilling Class project!   What fun we are going to have with this!

Look at that flower!  All I can think is "Boing" when I look at the adorable spirals that make up the flower petals on this one! Reminds me of my youngest stepdaughter, Lauriel.  When she was younger, she had these tiny, tight little curls of hair along her hairline.  You could grab ahold of them, stretch them out, and they would "boing" right back into place!
This quilling class will be held Thursday, May 26th 11 am - 1 pm OR 6 pm - 8 pm. Class is $10.00 per person, Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment is required.  A class kit is recommended, but not required.  The masking Technique of the Week is $5.00.

Come join our fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy! I love your quilling!!!! I so wish I lived closer, b/c I'd come to your class! :)
    - doreen at http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete