Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Scrap Class- "April Showers Bring..."

On Thursday, April 21st, My Creative Clubhouse will be holding both an AM & PM scrap class.  The theme for this class is "April Showers".  I have designed this two page layout for the class:
Two Page 12" x 12" Layout

Close up of the scattered "showers"
This class will be held 11 am - 1 pm OR 6 pm - 8 pm.  The cost is $15.00 per person/kit.  Unable to make it for the class, but want a kit for yourself? No problem! You may purchase a precut kit for the same price of just $15.00...

What's that you say? YOU don't have the time to create these pages yourself? Not a problem either. I will complete them for you.  Each completed 2 page layout is only $20.00.

Please remember, pre-registration and pre-payment is required for all classes.  I hope you will join me for class to create this layout for YOUR scrapbook!

Call or stop in! My Creative Clubhouse, 132 N Main Street, West Bend, WI 53095. (262) 338-CLUB (2582).  Hours: M, W, F 10 am - 6 pm, Tu & Th 10 am - 9 pm, Sat 10 am - 3 pm (winter) or Sat 8 am - 3 pm (during Farmer's Market).

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment