Monday, December 13, 2010

Creating with "Wings"

ONE of the MANY awesome benefits of being a Close To My Heart Consultant is that I am allowed a "preview" period before new products are released to the public!!  I have been VERY BUSY being creative with a LOVELY paper pack "Wings" that will be available to all of you come January 1st!  Be sure to see me for the January mini-catalog with AWESOME deals in it that include this fantastic paper pack!



In these pages, you will see our "Flip Flaps" featured also.  "The Shoes" is a 4" x 6" Flip Flap, and the pages themselves feature the 6" x 12" Flip Flaps.  This is an AWESOME way to expand your space for more pictures. 

Don't forget to watch my blog for the January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop which will feature the adorable stamp set used in these pages as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment