Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clubhouse Closed-

Please be aware...My Creative Clubhouse will be closed beginning Wednesday, July 29th @ 3:00 pm through Sunday, August 2nd! Doors will reopen at 10:00 am on Monday, August 3rd!

I am headed to sunny Long Beach, California for the Close To My Heart (CTMH) Leadership Convention where I will be obtaining both business & creative training to bring back and share with all of you! I am looking forward to a sneak peek at the not yet released new products, and getting training on them as well.

I will be planning an Autumn/Winter Idea Book release party, so be sure to keep your eyes open for more details!

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize in advance if this causes any issues with your planning on being at My Creative Clubhouse during these hours.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment