Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Clarification........

It has come to my attention that there is a misconception out there of what exactly My Creative Clubhouse is, so please let me clarify!



My Creative Clubhouse is a CREATIVE STUDIO, not a STORE! I teach classes & techniques, hold workshops, all day crops, etc. If anyone has any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me regarding this issue. My cell phone number is 414-640-0412. I'd be happy to discuss this with anyone.



For those of you who are fellow Close To My Heart consultants, I AM NOT looking to steal your customers! I am doing nothing different than any of you do by teaching classes, workshops, etc only I PAY RENT to do so because I do not have the space or the family support to do this out of my home.



I have been in contact with corporate. I am NOT in violation of any corporate policies. If you would like to better understand what I am offering, and are local, please stop by! I am at My Creative Clubhouse Mon, Wed, Fri 10 am - 6 pm, Tues 5:30 pm - 9 pm, Thurs 10 am - 9 pm and Sat 8 am - 3 pm. I would be HAPPY to show you around, and even share my space with you for YOUR unit meetings, open houses, etc.



I hope this clarifies things for anyone who is wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment