Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Father's Day Cards

I have been VERY busy making different things, and having a BLAST doing it. Since Lane and I both come from divorced families, the various "holidays" and occassions get very interesting. So, I needed to make up three Father's Day cards this year. The first one you see is for MY Dad.
This next one is for my Stepdad, who LOVES to fish. Hope he loves his card!


And this last one is for my Father-In-Law, Lane's Dad!


I had so much fun making these cards. It really is a stress reliever for me. I used a mix of current and retired products, but all products shown are Close To My Heart. If you need any specifics on anything, send me an email at mycreativeclubhouse@yahoo.com! Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed making them.

I'm off to set up the tables for tonight's scrap class!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy woman!!
    The daddys will love their cards!

    ReplyDelete