Friday, January 7, 2011

January ALL DAY CROP 'TIL U DROP

Just a friendly reminder that our January ALL DAY CROP 'TIL U DROP is approaching very quickly!

  Saturday, January 15th join me at My Creative Clubhouse for a full day of "whatever you wish to work on".  Not wanting to scrapbook, or maybe you don't wish to make any cards???  Well, let's not forget that this can be a time to do what you wish!  Bring along your photos that are in desperate need of organizing if you wish to.  Or maybe you'd like to take a bit of this day to learn more about STUDIO J!  After all, it is FREE to try, doesn't download anything to your computer (so no slowing down your system), and is unbelievable easy to use!

This is YOUR TIME to do what YOU WISH and yet spend some time with a group of amazing, talented people.  Get ideas for when you are ready to create again! 

The cost of this day away is just $35.00 per person.  BRING A DISH TO PASS.  You will be provided with one meal w/beverage, a six foot table to yourself and access to any and all non-consumable items and tools that My Creative Clubhouse has to offer!

For those of you that are not familiar with what My Creative Clubhouse has to offer, let me fill you in!

3 FULL towers of all 60 Close To My Heart  Exclusive Inks w/coordinating markers
OVER 900 Close To My Heart My Acrylix Stamp Sets
Many wood stamp sets
TWO Cricut Expression Die Cutting Machines
OVER 100 Cricut Cartridges to choose from!
The NEW Cricut Imagine Machine ($5.00 user fee applies for ink)
Many punches, tools,
die cuts & embossing folders to use with our CUTTLEBUG
AND SO MUCH MORE!

While you are here, don't forget that all "ON HAND" Close To My Heart products (tools not included) are on sale for a whopping 25% OFF!!! Paper packs (Level 1 and 2), My Stickease, card sets, past promotions, dimensional elements... 

That's right, I am making room for all of the amazing new products to be released February 1st in the NEW Spring/Summer 2011 Close To My Heart Idea Book, so come cash in on the savings!

Pre-Registration & Pre-Payment IS required to reserve your space so be sure to stop in SOON!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment