Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas Book Workshop

As the holidays draw near, we have been creating away here at My Creative Clubhouse.  Many of you saw the Christmas Book at our Open House, Diva Night, and Fall Fest and have asked when we will be teaching this.  Well, it is scheduled!!  For those of you that have not seen the book in person, here is a little teaser!


This book was created by my awesome friend and downline, Vickie Tagatz!  Way to go Vickie! The customers LOVE IT!  I have to tell you all that Vickie was very nervous taking on this book, but didn't she do an AWESOME job?!?  I think so!

This workshop will be held Saturday, December 11th, 10 am - 2 pm.  The cost is $25.00.  You must Pre-Register and Pre-Pay for this workshop no later than Wednesday, November 24th so that I can order all of the supplies!  Great way to get your holiday pictures into a themed mini book!

My Creative Clubhouse accepts payment in the form of cash, personal check, Visa, & Mastercard! Hope to see many of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment