Thursday, August 5, 2010

Enjoy Life Scrap Class

This class is going to be SO much fun!  I will begin by teaching you the art of random stamping.  Yes, you got it, this page was created BY ME with STAMPS!  Nobody else will have a pattern paper exactly like mine because they cannot go buy it ANYWHERE!  How awesome is that?  Think of the possibilities, of how unique YOUR pages can be by learning this extremely versatile technique!

We will then take our beautiful random stamped paper (this was painful for me to have to cut it) and create this gorgeous two page 12x12 layout.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE the autumn colors!  They are soothing to me.  In this layout, we will have room for five pictures, AND...
HIDDEN journaling! That's right, we will also use this gorgeous stamp set to create a "pull" for our hidden journaling! This sunflower will be the "pull" to reveal out personal thoughts about the pictures we show on this layout.  Let me walk you through step by step on how to create this layout.
When:  Thursday, August 19th, 11 am - 1 pm OR 6 pm - 8 pm
Where: My Creative Clubhouse, 132 N Main Street, West Bend, WI
Cost: $15.00 (all supplies included)

Space is limited, so reserve your seat NOW.  Unable to make the class, but want to create this layout yourself at home? Kits are available for purchase.  Stop in or call 262-338-CLUB (2582).

Do you just LOVE this stamp set and HAVE TO have it for your very own? GREAT NEWS! This is the August 2010 Stamp of the Month! Ask me how you can purchase it at a discount, or even get it for FREE!


Stop by soon, you will be amazed at all the new artwork at My Creative Clubhouse!


No comments:

Post a Comment