Friday, July 30, 2010

Close To My Heart Retired List

It's that time of year again!  The Close To My Heart Retired List has been published!  You will want to review this list and see if there is anything you want to get before they retire.  And, to make the information even SWEETER...beginning August 4th for EIGHT DAYS there is a phenomenal sale going on!

$2, $4, $6, for 8…It’s YOU I Appreciate!

Close To My Heart and I want to show how much we appreciate you! And to do so, we are bringing a Constant Campaign with SUPER deals to you for 8 days only. Beginning on August 4 at 9 am (MDT), that's 11 am Central Time through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on your MyCTMH® websites (all prices are US and CAN).

The deals are SO amazing that they will ONLY be available online on MyCTMH Websites. Visit me here to begin shopping! They will NOT be available to order any other way! 


All sale items are available while supplies last for up to 8 days. With our large variety of Level 1, Level 2, and My Stickease® products to choose from, everyone can get something they love! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment