Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Welcome to the June 2010 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I CANNOT wait to see what all of my fellow talented Close To My Heart Consultants have come up with.  I had fun making my card for this month, and will post a tutorial soon.  Until then, enjoy the hop!

If you have come here from Carol Horton's Blog, you are on the right track!  We have close to 70 different Consultants participating in this month's blog hop.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Here we go!


I created this super cute card using this month's Stamp of the Month, Wonderful Friend (D1422)















Now "Hop" on over to Amy Edward's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the SOTM is only available to order through June 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

11 comments: