Friday, September 11, 2009

ALL DAY CROP-TIL-U-DROP!

DATE: Saturday, September 26th
TIME: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
COST: $50.00
Join me at My Creative Clubhouse on Satuday, September 26th for an ALL DAY CROP!! Doors will open at 10:00 am, and we will crop late into the night!
Cost includes a six foot work area, lunch, door prizes, use of OVER 800 acrylic stamp sets, various wood mounted stamps, 60 different colors of ink pads with coordinating markers, acrylic blocks, stamp cleaners...
Oh wait, and did I mention the Cricut Expression machine with OVER 80 different cartridges?? Eeek, and there is that lovely little Cuttlebug with dies, embossing folders, and a wide variety of Nestabilities to boot! Paper crimpers, punches, heat embossing guns.......the list goes on and on!
Limited snacks, water and soda will be available for purchase as well.
So, come check out the very first all day crop being held at My Creative Clubhouse!! Don't know where we are located? You'll find us at 132 N Main Street, West Bend, WI 53095!
***Pre-Payment, Pre-Registration IS required and SPACE IS LIMITED so reserve YOUR space NOW!***

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy -- I'm planning on coming on the 26th -- is it okay if I come to do my calendar pages and my september project? I won't be there until after noon, and won't be able to stay past 5!

    ReplyDelete